LEGAL ASSISTANT WIGAN £17K
LEGAL ASSISTANT. Wigan. £17k.
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Are you a Law Graduate looking to start your career within a reputable and extremely successful firm, or are you already working in the Legal Industry and looking for a new opportunity? If so we would love to hear from you!!
YOUR NEW ROLE
Main purpose of job
To provide cost effective administrative and secretarial support to the Director and other senior fee-earners in the team in the work of the firm.
Key tasks include
- File creation;
- Generation of suitable client care correspondence;
- Completion of client questionnaires;
- Drafting of petition/court documentation;
- Attendance at routine directions/interlocutory hearings.
- Carry out any other task requested by the fee earner, in a professional manner.
- Deal wherever possible with routine client enquiries and communications.
- Manage the collation of matter start and matter completion data and prepare all claims for costs.
- Co-ordination of the key dates reminder system as outlined in the Office Manual.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
An effective communicator, both orally and in writing, having a good command of written English.. Personally efficient and well organised, with good control of diary systems and competent in the use of various computer facilities.
Please call Leanne on 01942 825285.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80679030