Newly Qualified Teacher
REESON Education is working with a very popular and fully-inclusive primary school situated between Leytonstone and Walthamstow, who are looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher from September 2018. The school is based over two sites; one in Leytonstone and another at Walthamstow Central. Both have excellent transport links.
Teachers who have worked at the school in the past have commented on it being forward -thinking, caring and happy! The school welcomes children of all abilities and social backgrounds.
The candidate must:
- Have QTS
- Be in the process of completing either their BA Primary Education degree or a PGCE
- Have achieved 'good' in their placements
- Have two recent referees
The school can offer:
- Excellent CPDand professional development opportunities;
- Generous allocation of PPA time;
- A large SLT team;
- Good behaviour across the year groups,
- Friendly and supportive staff
Please apply with an up to date CV for this position ASAP to Nurani at REESON Education. Alternatively, you can call the office on 0203 841 0777. Interviews/ trial days are commencing imminently.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80716846