Digital Video Assistant - Topshop Topman
As the Digital Video Assistant at TOPSHOP TOPMAN you will edit video content and moving image for Topshop Topman and its digital platforms. Reporting to the Digital Creative Manager, you will be highly organized and efficient with accuracy to ensure that Topshop is meeting video deadlines and creating consistent video content for all digital platforms, including screens in store and OOH advertisements. This position requires previous video editing experience, a strong passion for moving image, and a personal interest in fashion.
DAY TO DAY
- Edit a wide range of video content for Topshop.com, social media and Digital Screens
- Create video content to support campaigns and marketing calendar
- Editing multiple video projects at a time, in a timely and efficient fashion
- Research imagery, music, and video content as support material to video
- Help in pre-production organization
- Assistance on shoot days
- Contribute to editorial meetings
- Assist with assets for company branding videos and presentations
- Accurately archive footage and videos to be easily accessed by the digital team
- Create slates and graphics for video edits using style guide and templates
- Optimise and resize videos for different platforms
- Provide regular video comp shop to wider team
- Assist with consistent hygiene of Topshop Youtube and uploading videos for wider teams
- Re-edit archive videos with expired music licenses, using library music.
- Raise POs for video shoots, music licenses and freelancers.
- Experience in editing video (Adobe Premiere CC) and other contemporary editing software as required.
- Experience in After Effects and motion graphics
- Experience with editing audio
- Experience in optimizing video content for online platforms.
- A decent understanding of video theory (eg. Frame rates, aspect ratios, resolutions, codecs)
- Knowledge and experience with video hosting sites (i.e., Youtube, Vimeo etc.)
- Passionate and knowledgeable about digital video/fashion video, and be interested in researching and working on new video concepts for the brand
- Ability to multi-task, as well as generate ideas
- Excellent eye for detail
- Confident to work with people across all levels of the business and liaise with external contacts
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, self motivated with lots of initiative and innovative, groundbreaking ideas
- Experience on video shoots
- Experience in shooting video content
- Experience in colour grading
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80705430