Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
This is a great opportuity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a growing B2B organisation in their Warrington offices. You will work within the Marketing Team and will be required to support the team across a full marketing mix of lead generation and business support duties. You will be dedicated to the brand where you will help increase sales opportunities through various marketing campaigns, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and provide feedback on campaign performance.
- The Senior Marketing Executive will be expected to carry out a variety of lead generating marketing initiatives to support targeted lead volumes
- Support all marketing campaigns delivered by the team including email campaigns, newsletters, direct mail, advertising and digital
- Ensure delivery of the marketing activity schedule against budget
- Support all events activity, ensuring any events the marketing team attend are optimised to give the brand the best brand presence and ROI
- Propose and coordinate attendance of new events for the year ahead including networking events, exhibitions, webinars and awards
- Carry out competitor analysis, surveys and market research in line with the marketing plan
- Prepare 3 month rolling social media content plans in line with social objectives and KPIs including seasonal news, webinars, blogs etc. and maintain and develop all social media platforms.
- Coordinate all production of all business news, blogs and social media content, ensuring this is drafted, published and optimised
- Prepare monthly stats to demonstrate return on investment across all key marketing initiatives
- Work closely with sales to create engaging content for new and existing customers
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, building solid relationships that allow access to warm leads
- Marketing Degree or equivalent Marketing qualification (CIM)
- At least 12 months’ experience in a busy marketing team at executive level or equivalent
- Experience of creative and implementing marketing campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic office environment
- Excellent communication skills; written/verbal and client facing
- Basic experience and understanding of design tool such as Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign
- Copy of writing experience
- Ability to understand and summarise data and statistics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80716692