Digital marketing Executive - Retention
Our Client is the world’s leading B2B2C specialist and expert in the creation and delivery of unique solutions that combine service, insurance and technology to provide worldwide protection and care. They specialise in assistance, international health & life, automotive and travel insurance. Their solutions are available to their business partners, and in some cases, are integrated into their own customer offers. They are also available via direct and digital channels under our three internationally renowned commercial brands.
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for the delivery of our B2C offering and digital marketing activities across a range of B2B clients (within the travel, health and automotive sectors).
This role is a great opportunity to become part of our growing UK and Ireland digital team, and further develop the organisation’s digital skills. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will execute and further develop the retention strategy for our Direct brand and products (travel insurance, car warranty and breakdown services) and for a range of B2B clients. You will be the point of contact for email marketing/retention knowledge.
Working closely with the rest of the digital team and our in-house creative department, your main focus will be to manage and further professionalize our retention activities.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Renewals / Retention:
o Recommend & develop strategies that will increase engagement and improve open rates, click rates, and conversion. You will be doing this by using proven methods such as A/B testing.
o Manage the whole e-mail campaign process from design to end delivery; Design, data, schedule & track personalised, ad hoc and automated lifecycle marketing email campaigns, including all renewal communications, cross-sell, upsell messages and also newsletters.
o Create content for renewal communications (emails, letters and sms).
o Continuous post campaign analysis & reporting.
o Manage the ESP relationship to make the most of any new developments and drive initiatives.
o Build, optimise and maintain a CRM Strategy.
o Develop and maintain a Loyalty program.
• Manage customer feedbacks in Feefo or similar tool
• Develop a close relationship with call centre and claims teams to understand customers’ needs and how we can optimise our retention rates, improving our communications to existing customers.
• Follow up customer feedback on Social Media with their PR agency and operational teams
What can you expects of us
Besides competitive pay and benefits, you will have the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly. Further more they will invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us.
EVIDENCE OF EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• You will be educated to A-level standard, have a degree and/or experience in digital / direct marketing
• Fluency in written and verbal English
SPECIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Good copywriting and proof reading skills
• Knowledge of marketing communication principles and best practices
• Experience in setting up and running email campaigns (A/B Testing, triggered campaign)
• Good knowledge of Excel and web analytics
• Understanding of basic HTML
• Excellent attention to detail & consistently achieving work of a high quality
• Strong focus on customer needs
• Flexible/ adaptable in order to deal with a varied workload and to deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team and build effective working relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you have the above skills and wish to apply please send a copy of your CV by email.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80712093