Product Support Advisor
Our Client based in the City Centre are looking for a Product Support Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within 1st line support.
- Provide 1st line customer support to clients in line with agreed operational targets and SLA's, ensuring that the service provided to customers is of the highest possible standard
- Document and escalate 2nd line customer support requests to the 2nd line support team
- Provide guidance where necessary to internal employees and existing clients in the use and management of products and services
- Contribute to the delivery of an out-of-hours support service ensuring published target response and resolution objectives are met
- Ensure internal support processes are followed and kept up-to-date in the system
- To maintain a knowledge base of customer information and adding information to the client self-help facility where applicable
- Act as primary contact for all customer support enquiries and escalate enquiries where necessary
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls in the service desk system and maintain full documentation
- Provide post-sales customer support and advise customers on best practise
- Experience in a customer service/support role
- Experience using Microsoft Windows products
- A thorough understanding and experience of continual improvement processes
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
Please ensure you apply with your most recent up to date CV containing correct start and finish dates of previous employment.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80715814