A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading manufacturer and supplier operating within the B2B space. Our client is excited to be recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their team at this busy yet exciting time.
As the Marketing Executive it will be your responsibility to deliver the marketing strategy across both digital and traditional channels, taking ownership of implementing and analysing marketing activity as part of a small, dynamic team.
Key day-to-day tasks include:
- Creating engaging content for the new website on a regular basis
- Writing relevant articles on the industry for use across the website and social media
- Managing social media channels; responsible for managing each channel, creating content and reporting on this. You will be using the social channels to create brand awareness and champion the company
- Managing the email marketing including analysing the success and reporting on this, making suggestions for future improvements
- Designing and creating marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and event materials
- Organising and managing company events; planning the logistics and managing the process
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in the Adobe Creative Suite and creating marketing materials
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with other members of the team
- Passionate about writing and enjoys being creative
- Proven experience in managing social media and growing a following
- Commercially aware and results driven.
This role would suit a Marketing Executive looking for a role that will allow them to be creative and hands on. You will have experience in creating marketing materials and enjoy working in a fast-paced company. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with others while managing your own workload.
In reward for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary along with the opportunity to join a company who value their employees. This role is commutable via Stratford-Upon-Avon, Moreton-in-Marsh, Evesham, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Cheltenham, Gloucester and surrounding areas.
Marketing Executive, £24 000 - £30 000, Gloucestershire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80713518