Nursery Nurse in Brent
Level 3 Nursery Nurse Job Vacancy
- Supply Nursery nurse role
- Excellent daily supply rate of £70 - £ 100
- Free CPD and support with interviewing
Brnt Nursery Nurse Specification
Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Are you a Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator looking for a long term move or to gain more experience? If so, then we are keen to hear from you.
Academics Ltd are currently looking for Nursery Nurses/ Nursery Practitioners/Early Years Educators to work in Harrow and its surrounding areas. We currently have 3 vacancies across, Children's Centres and Independent Day Nurseries.
Your role may differ from setting to setting depending on their expectations nonetheless, throughout your employment you will be expected to do some amount of planning and assessment as well as carrying out fun and stimulating activities with children while providing a safe and secure environment for all pupils under your care.
To be considered for this position you must…
- Hold a recognised Level 3 qualification or above.
- Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
- Be confident in working with babies, young children and adults
- Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
- Be able to monitor and complete essential observations.
If you are interested in working as a supply Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator in Brent and its surrounding areas please apply now or contact me via email or call on 0203 0314862.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80701515