Project Management / Project Control Trainer
The role of the Project Management / Project Control Trainer/Assessor is to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Project Management / Project Control up to level 4, in accordance with the awarding body guidelines.
* The role will also include the progressive development of the Project Management and Project Control curriculum and the material associated with its delivery.
* The role may also include other tasks as directed by the Training Manager.
* The delivery and assessment of Project Management / Project Control courses up to level 4.
* The development of Project Management / Project Control course delivery material and ensuring compliance with awarding body standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
To deliver and assess Project Management / Project Control up to and including level four including
* Assessment of ECITB Level 3 in Project Control
* Assessment of EAL Level 4 in Project Management
* Assessment of Level 4 Project Management Apprenticeship Standard
To develop and maintain the Project Management / Project Control current course material including lesson plans and schemes of work for a range of courses.
Assist in assessing, changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement.
Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures. (ILP etc).
To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
Assume responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals.
To ensure all relevant evidence of learning is accurately and correctly documented and completed for each learner.
Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
To assist in the overall development of the training centre.
To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
Our Client is a first rate educational body with an end goal of educating, developing and inspiring the next generation of workers to the highest standard in order for them to enter the local working market. Our client operates in over 7 locations within Cumbria and has contributed monumentally to the local supply chain with 97% of apprentices going directly in to full time employment.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Have a minimum of three years' experience working within a Project Management environment.
* Membership of the APM and holds an APMP Level D qualification as a minimum.
Have a sound knowledge of Project Management practices and processes.
* Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
* Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Hold an assessor qualification or be willing to work towards attaining
Hold a recognised teaching qualification or be willing to work towards attaining
* Has experience of delivering and developing Project Management courses
* An understanding of the Apprenticeship Framework and the funding process
* Knowledge of alternative teaching/learning options
* An good level of understanding of MS office applications
* Has experience of Training Needs Analysis and Programme Design
* Able to deliver the APM Diploma and the APM Introductory Course
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80702370