Our client, a leading telecommunications company, is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to become an integral part of their marketing team.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for demand generation for many key brands, through best-in-class marketing planning and execution. This role will also be responsible for all internal and external corporate marketing activity and to deliver the 'brand' ensuring consistent execution at all times.
- Develop, execute and report on quarterly marketing plans, aligned with brand partners and own business needs
- Sustain and enhance strong relationships with brand partners and internal functional teams
- Ensure all brand partner marketing funds are leveraged and deliver the maximise ROI
- Manage all internal brand partner incentive and promotional sales days
- Be a key driver of loyalty through the ongoing management of the loyalty programme, including the successful annual delivery of a large conference
- Manage and deliver monthly flagship digital publication, working with brand partners for content and advertising, in-house designer for creative and internal stakeholders
- Manage the content creation of the weekly reseller email communications
- Initiate content/ news items for the website and social media channels
- Manage the creation and ongoing maintenance of the company slideware
- Support internal events and fundraising days
- Own the management of our customer, media and brand partner databases
- Budgetary management, forecasting and reporting of activity
- Provide support for the Head of Marketing and CEO
- Previous channel marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, presenter and a great networker
- Knowledge of the mobile/ technology channel
- Brand partner ownership experience within the mobile/ tech sector
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Self-starter and driven to deliver results directly and through the influence of others
- Creativity in both the design and implementation of programs and plan
- Great organisation skills with the ability to balance multiple tactical projects with strategic thinking
- Budgetary management and experience in ROI reporting
- Bachelor's Degree (marketing, business or related studies) or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience of using Salesforce, particularly Pardot is desirable as is experience of loyalty programmes
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80709249