Customer Insight Analyst
Missguided is not only one of the fastest growing online ladies fashion retailers, but one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.?
We have just moved into new, state of the art premises as we look to increase our turnover to ?1bn in the next 5 years and we are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to help us achieve this goal to join our team at this exciting time.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to work with our current team to help Missguided develop and expand further.? The ideal candidate is someone who can add innovative ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mix.? The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide comprehensive customer insight to underpin the data-led strategy growth, nurturing and development of the customer base across all territories.
- Deliver ?best in class? customer insight
- Raise the profile of CRM within the business acting as the customer champion
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Engaging the Business
- Provide a detailed and complete understanding of customers for all brands, territories and channels.
- Own the delivery of customer insight across the business by turning large sets of data into commercially viable and pragmatic recommendations for the business.
- Build dynamic, engaging end-user reports using visualisation and presentation tools to advise business units of appropriate commercial actions.
- Understand business requirements by department and advise the best way to fulfil these with the data and tools available.
- Effectively communicate and raise the value and profile of customer insight data within business planning processes.
- Deliver modelling techniques to data sets (segmentations, propensity, LTV) that can be applied to marketing channels to aid targeting, ROI and understanding of customer behaviour.
- Move business reporting forward from simple product reporting to customer behaviour insight and share both internally and with agreed 3 rd parties to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all sets of customer data available to provide a 360 degree view of the customer.
Data Creativity & Development
- Recommend and implement appropriate data modelling solutions to meet business requirements.
- Identify & support in the resolution of data quality and integrity issues.
- Investigate data necessary to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Create and maintain statistically robust models to facilitate the business requirements, for example in the areas of acquisitions, retention and cross-sell.
- Advise business units on appropriate use of analysis, reports and model deployment to achieve buy-in and common understanding of this insight.
- Maintain a good technical knowledge of relevant analytical and statistical techniques and software, challenging how the business reports to deepen understanding.
??Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Retail experience an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills a requirement
- Experience using Google Analytics or similar, SPSS or equivalent, SQL script writing an advantage
- Data Aggregations and compiling of reports
- Accepts responsibility for own workload, planning and prioritization demonstrating a pro-active approach to investigating and sharing insights
- Bachelors or Higher Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or similar scientific field. Experience to equivalent level also acceptable
What we will give you:
- A competitive salary
- Pension (that we contribute to as well!)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Staff discount
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers
- Death in service benefits
- Brand new, state of the art, fun working environment. Spacious desk areas, caf?, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
- Regular team and companywide social events and parties
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80708878