Digital Marketing Manager
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER - PROFESSIONAL SERVICES - LONDON - £50, 000
Are you a talented Digital Marketing Manager looking for an incredible opportunity to join a professional services and investment management firm based in Central London? Robert Half Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a forward thinking and progressive Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing international marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your primary aim will be to implement Digital Traffic Acquisition Strategies UK website. You will also support UK and other EMEA countries Corporate business lines in achieving their yearly goals articulating digital marketing traffic acquisition activities around their priorities and objectives, making sure we are not only aligned to their long term goals but also to the more tactical, day by day ones, so we can build momentum over time.
Reporting to EMEA Head of Digital Performance Marketing and Analytics, you will work closely with Country stakeholders as well as colleagues across the regions to deliver best-in-class digital marketing for the business. You will be recognized in UK as key point of contact for Digital Media and Media Agency relationship management.
You will gain full responsibility of;
- Plaining and executing traffic acquisition with main focus on UK website, focused on generating quality leads.
- Managing Paid Search in house, with Agency's support.
- Testing Paid social to drive awareness and support traffic and leads.
- Planning and executing other programmatic media solutions to deliver growth and up to speed in our traffic acquisition strategy.
- Supporting traffic acquisition planning and execution across EMEA markets and business lines with main focus on UK and Corporate business lines respectively.
- Flexing between in-house and agency-led execution to deliver Media Campaigns
- Acting as the point of contact for UK paid media for UK teams, offering support, advice and solutions.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in digital media and marketing
- Demonstrable experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience in managing SEO, social media and other traffic acquisition channels
- Solid knowledge of web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager), Excel and PowerPoint
- English is a must, other languages are a plus.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, demonstrated teamwork skills, entrepreneurial, self-motivated attitude
- Ability to function both independently and collaboratively.
- Impeccable ethical standards
- Bachelor's Degree in business or other related area
- Previous experiences in Media Agency side and/or in B2B are plus.
The company is a global professional services and investment management firm who operate in over 70 countries around the world. They are a diverse organisation who encourage people to have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Digital Marketing Manager role is £40, 000 - £50, 000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80707913