One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 72 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Coach to join our fast paced, targeted contact centre based in Gosforth.
Working alongside the Quality and Performance Manager you will be responsible for completing and monitoring call quality standards of both inbound and outbound calls.
- You must be able to engage with a wide variety of different people and have a passion for providing motivational feedback in order to improve performance.
- Be able to adapt your style to provide tailored coaching sessions with documented feedback and clear SMART objectives being set.
- Ensure that all opportunities are maximised and that immediate improvements are being made.
- You must ensure that the call quality targets are met each month, analysing trends and putting action plans in place in order to improve results.
- Responsible for working with other managers to write and deliver training materials across the contact centre, including induction for new recruits and development training for existing staff.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80704938