Digital Marketing Executive - SEO
This job is supporting the Organic Performance team to optimise customer acquisition to reach business objectives throughout the year. This job needs a junior-level candidate who wants to join a group that can offer progression that many employees are going through. This job is dedicated to maximising organic channel performance by implementing a thorough strategy. You will learn the ins and outs of data related to driving optimising organic performance. This job is perfect for a hardworking individual that wants the opportunity to learn and grow in our ever-changing digital world.
- Drive the channel performance to optimise customer acquisition
- Help with stakeholder management with the hiring managers
- Use a variety of channels across Content, PR and Social
- Support the management of external agencies
- Help with risk assessment for on-going websites and change management
- Deliver progress reports to the hiring managers and weekly reports for the wider business to view business performance
What do you need to do this?
- Clear passion for digital marketing
- Experience in a search marketing role
- Intermediate level knowledge of the technical side to search marketing and on-page
- An understand of web programming languages/technologies
- Proactive attitude with a willingness to consistently learn.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80703892