Junior Marketing Assistant Entry Level|Summer Advancement Available
Junior Marketing Assistant | Leeds
Immediate Start: Marketing, Sales, PR
Graduates, Career Changers and Career Starters Welcome!
No Business-Oriented Experience Needed!
Hegemonic Enterprise in Leeds, we're looking to grow our marketing team to keep up with increasing client demand. We currently have 5 Junior marketing openings available. These are fast-track learning and development opportunities with product-training workshops and guidance available every step of the way!
If you live in the Leeds area and have ever thought about getting into a business-oriented role, we'd love to hear from you!
Junior Marketing Openings Involve:
- Promoting Clients' Products and Services Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering New Customers
- Product-Training Workshops, Mentors & Ongoing Guidance
- Creating Brand Awareness & Increasing Market Share for Clients
- Chances to Expand Your Comfort Zone and Grow Professionally
- Leadership, Teamwork and Decision-Making Opportunities
- Local, Regional, National and (possibly) International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition and Financial Incentives for Exceeding Targets
- Additional Benefits Based on Individual Goals and Motivating Factors
This opening will combine marketing, sales, and business development. You'll begin with basic customer interaction to help promote and sell our client's subscription services. We provide a consistent flow of quality sales by meeting with prospects face-to-face and adding a real personality to our client's brand.
We offer regular product-training workshops and allow new Junior marketing assistants the opportunity to spend time in the field alongside others until they develop their confidence and have expanded their comfort zones enough to achieve success on their own. On-going guidance and access to mentors on a regular basis with the role being based on target earnings. Each individual's success contributes to our company's success as a whole.
Junior Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- All applicants must be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the UK (No Sponsorship available at this time)
- All applicants should be able to commute to/from Leeds / LS1
- Full-time hours are preferred and long term options are ideal because the more you put in, the more you get out of this performance based opening.
- No experience is required, but experience in retail sales, customer service, hospitality or similar customer facing roles can be helpful
- A degree is not required either, but ambitious graduates with business-related degrees often do well in our Business Development Programme
*** For immediate consideration, send your CV through the online application process now! ***
Send your CV, or simply a summary of your background, your career goals, and your contact information to us using the online application process.
** Keep an eye on your email account/ spam or junk folder/ missed calls/ voicemail messages/ texts/ etc for contact from us. If you apply this week, we'll aim to contact you within 1-2 days! **
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80699767