Digital Product Owner - My Account
Electrocomponents Digital is a £1BN+ (70% share) digital business at the heart of the group. Our mission is to create an unrivalled digital footprint and experience. Our intention is to become the world's benchmark for digital.
- We are a FTSE250 company and make over £1.6bn per year. We are in the top 10 fastest growing companies on the FTSE.
- Our digital platforms generate £multimillion per day, create over 20 million Digital Advertising impressions per day and serve 32 core markets globally
- Operating in a Digital B2B commerce market with a direct market opportunity of £380bn, we are already one of the biggest digital B2B players in the world - THIS IS the market to be in and this is the company to be at in B2B digital...
- Opportunity to work with the UK's Best In-House Digital Team of the year
- Operating a full product led approach to digital change with multiple agile scrum teams in place to deliver at pace
The Product Owner: My Account is a critical role in delivering our challenging digital growth and KPI's
The purpose of this role is to drive the optimisation of the Help & Support online experience. Set the Help & Support roadmap providing customers with a great user journey; enabling them to achieve their goal quickly & easily, whilst supporting business KPI's. Create a world class experience that meets the needs of our entire customer base
The team: We are 'For the Inspired' - providing inspiration and solutions for the engineering and technology challenges of the future. Our mission is to Become First Choice, delivering the very best B2B digital experience for our customers every time by being:
- Accountable - we are committed to attracting the best talent. We allow individuals and teams to express their passion and creativity with clear mechanisms for delivery
- Passionate - our stellar growth is driven by a passion for delivering the very best customer experience
- Innovative and collaborative - we try new things and we succeed (and fail!) as a team
- Aspirational and acting with Integrity - we do the right thing, are bold and develop a rewarding career as a result
We are on an exciting transformation journey, so if you are a hands on change agent, who wants to be part of something big, where you can make a real difference, RS is the company for you!
- Responsible for the setting product vision, strategy and roadmap to drive world class customer experience
- Responsible for driving performance metrics, such as Conversion & CSAT
- Responsible for optimisation initiatives and new product developments to drive customer experience and KPI's, through use of multiple insights from external benchmarking, strategic direction, analytics (Adobe) and customer onsite feedback (Foresee).
- Responsible for shaping and delivery of customer impacting change through the 'Product Led' model of Agile delivered business change, ensuring deliveries are aligned in desktop, mobile & across all markets
- Develop, track & present routine and ad-hoc product performance updates, with the goal of improving KPI's; lead the forecasting and planning process for the product roadmap
- Manage relationships and drive collaboration with UX Research and Design, SEO, Analytics, Multi Variate Testing, Marketing, IT and Content, and leadership team using a x-functional approach
- Collaborate with Finance to create businesses cases to support the delivery of quarterly plans
- Be a single point of contact for My Account - covering the roadmap development and prioritisation decisions for all online developments in this segment whilst making sure the group wide strategy is supported
- Managing stakeholder communications including product plan, prioritisation decision, rationale for changes, features, benefits and the impact of each change on customer experience and product performance.
- My Account/Self-Serve Product Owner experience in an Agile environment
- Significant experience developing strategy and roadmap - using data and research
- A commercially astute person, with proven delivery of conversion increases through optimisation and feature delivery
- Passion for developing outstanding and unique customer experiences
- Proactive, collaborative with a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to lead the Agile team to identify and manage issues, risk and expectation, with minimal supervision
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Degree or equivalent experience in related subject
- Experience of working in a global business
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics & JIRA
- Experience working in multi-location teams
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) 207 842 2968.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80690283