Inclusion Support Teaching Assistant job Tower Hamlets
Inclusion Support Teaching Assistant job | 1:1 and small group support | Tower Hamlets | start: April 2018
Your new company
An exciting SEN Teaching Assistant job is available at a mainstream primary school in Tower Hamlets working across KS1-KS2 classes and providing SEN support and intervention support to children with various SEN. You will be required to work both inside the classroom and to take small groups of children for additional support at various points throughout the week. Therefore you must have a flexible nature and be willing to work with children with various academic abilities.
Your new role
You will be expected to support pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis in Pastoral support sessions, intervention groups and one to one Behavioural Management sessions outside of the classroom. Therefore it is imperative that you have a range of experience supporting pupils with SEN and within various settings as well as have excellent behaviour management abilities and knowledge of pastoral issues.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal applicant will have previous experience of supporting a variety of SEN and will strive to offer outstanding support to pupils in line with the schools ethos. You will also have referenceable experience working within a similar position and have a flexible and ambitious nature. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to quickly expand their current experiences and support and children in their learning.
What you'll get in return
- This role will offer a variety of training opportunities
- Career progression and the opportunity to work in schools which offer exceptional staff support and guidance.
- Competitive rates of pay in line with experience and qualifications/training
- A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
- Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a SEND specialist
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80689799