£30,000-£35,000 + bonus based on performance
7am - 4:30pm (flexible on the hours worked)
Benefits: Performance incentive, increased holiday after a year of being with the company, car parking, professional family like environment, positive atmosphere, pension
Due to plans for a prosperous future, a newly appointed position for a Marketing Manager has arisen working in a highly successful family run business based in Ipswich. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to create and implement a marketing strategy which will compliment their existing client base, attract new business and assist with the growth of the company.
- Assist the Marketing Director and liaise with marketing agencies and external marketing contractors and present information effectively.
- Prepare a marketing plan and develop campaigns and objectives to be completed within certain time frames and budgets.
- Generate leads to create an opportunity pipeline
- Create spreadsheets and continually update, maintain and analyse
- Ensure the company brand positioning and marketing strategy are professional, consistent and are seen to be continually improving
- Appointment setting
- Oversee website development
- Conduct marketing meetings which will motivate team members and coach accordingly
- Market research, data analysis
Essential skills for the candidate to acquire:
- Marketing degree
- Previous successful experience within a Marketing position
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Proficient IT user
- Confidence, ambition and self motivation
- Ability to create and implement policies and procedures
- Ability to work toward tight deadlines
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and you can be sure that you'll always be judged on your merits alone. We are only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80696362