PRODUCT MANAGER, SOUTH YORKSHIRE
Position: Product Manager, B2B
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire - some travel is required as part of this role
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Salary: circa £50,000 plus attractive package
To establish, develop and maintain effective product range strategies that meet the commercial objectives in the UK
The Product Manager would be part of the Marketing Team, of which there are 4 other Product Managers. Working closely with the Marketing Communications, Sales and Technical services teams to develop marketing campaigns and set sales priorities, developing value propositions for different target segments and customers.
This is an analytical role, analysing current range, competitors, sales figures, trends etc
The role is predominantly Doncaster based but there will be national and European travel involving overnight stays (max. one night per week)
- To establish, develop and maintain product range strategies that meet commercial objectives in UK & IRE for the product ranges.
- Through marketing and the wider commercial organisation, drive these strategies through tactical initiatives that affect the whole commercial organisation and that deliver sustainable profitable growth in the category.
- To work closely with the Marketing Team Manager and their team to ensure that all product marketing campaigns support the achievement of objectives for above ground ranges.
- To work closely with the Technical Services Manager to ensure that technical tools and services support the achievement of objectives for above ground ranges.
- To ensure that targets for innovation and sales of group products for the category are met.
- To create an environment where there is a constructive but challenging relationship between product management in the territory and the BU structure at Head Office.
- To make strategic decisions for the product ranges by making successful recommendations to the Head of Marketing that demonstrate a comprehensive and balanced view across the business of what is required to deliver sustainable profitable growth.
- Ideally you will be Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- You will have a broad knowledge of product management, marketing and general commercial practices
- You must have Product management experience in a high performing B2B organisation
Venatu Consulting focuses on talent across the UK. If you are interested in discussing this role further then please send your details and we will be in touch or visit our website www.venatu.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80697130