Market Research Analyst Retail Sector
£Excellent + Bonus + Benefits
Leading provider of market research and insight analysis is looking to make a key appointment to their team. You will be responsible for assisting with the creation of retail market research and identifying opportunities to undertake bespoke projects for clients. You will be given complete autonomy and ownership including undertaking primary shopper research and utilising the best available qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
Key Responsibilities:Creation of marketing leading retail market research.Identify opportunities to undertake customised projects for leading clients. Utilisation of the best available methodologies for all research, proactively seeking out new approaches / innovations.Developing and maintaining industry contacts.Ensuring your research projects are delivered to the budget set.Working cross functionally with commercial teams to maximise client sales opportunities. Maintaining retail industry knowledge.
- Strong academic background, degree ideally 2:1
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a polished professional approach
- Previous market research experience within the FMCG or retail sector
- Experience of presenting to small and large groups
- This position provides a market leading career prospects and an excellent working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80675421