Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
About our client:
Our client is a multi-award-winning online spirits retailer, recently named Global Online Retailer of the Year for the sixth time in seven years at Whisky Magazine's Icons of Whisky 2018. Re-booted in 2009, they're known not only for their vast range of single malt Scotch whiskies, fine spirits and more, but also for their market-leading focus on innovation and customer experience.
The culture here is one of hard work but also great fun. They like to think of their business as a creative, driven, fast-paced, informal place to work. They have a certain way of communicating, which is very definitely a conscious part of their brand. They’re not afraid to take some risks, and they’re not afraid to indulge their silly side.
Purpose of the Campaign Executive:
Simply, it’s to assist in the planning, development and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns and projects.
This is a hugely exciting chance to be part of a growing drinks business which defies convention and was recently named in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
Responsibilities of the Campaign Executive:
- Implement and measure multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Keep project documents up to date so they can be used as a central point of reference for all campaigns
- Communicate across departments to ensure all relevant ‘on-boarding’ takes place for each campaign or project
- Ensure all projects are kept within budget and to deadline
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed in all marketing campaigns and projects to generate beautiful, best-in-class marketing materials across a range of channels
- Create detailed plans and project manage each and every aspect
- Coordinate with the rest of marketing to make sure the social media, PR, digital, content and event teams are fully briefed about campaigns to drive maximum exposure
- Analyse, track and measure the success of each campaign
Requirements of the Campaign Executive:
- Experience of executing marketing campaigns in a fast-paced business
- Experience of working with budgets
- Educated to degree level or equivalent through experience
- Knowledge of spirits/drinks would be an advantage
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and hit tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chase and influence people effectively in order to progress projects
- Ability to be flexible and amend campaigns as necessary
- Good IT competency, including Google Suite of apps
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive, a self-starter
- Driven to complete projects to a high standard
- Good communicator
- Critical and analytical
Why work for them?
Well, other than all the usual stuff that any normal company should give like workplace pensions, a cycle2work scheme etc... they've got:
- Free food
- Endless fancy coffee (George Clooney endorsed)
- A relaxed working environment
- Flexible working
- The most intuitive, fun, and hardworking people you're ever likely to meet and speak to
Oh! And you get to buy booze at cost price. Just in case that makes a difference.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Master of Malt Campaign Executive please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80703061