Product Marketing Manager
Are you an existing Brand/ Product Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Do you have experience of working with products and have an understand of how to take them to market?
Are you already liaising with customers and suppliers to drive new and exciting brands?
Have a keen interest in interior design and all things window fashion?
If these sounds like you then please keep reading.
I am looking for a Brand Manager to join a marker leading company in the window furnishings sector. Reporting in to the marketing manager you will be responsible for managing an exciting and successful portfolio of large products from beginning to end.
So what will you be doing?
- You will be developing long term strategies to ensure the product is competitive whilst liaising with clients to ensure long term business objectives are met.
- Working with in house design team and ensure everyone e has clear brief
- Analysing market, consumer and competitor information to set accurate pricing whilst managing the existing pricing.
- Liaise with factories in the UK and more importantly the Far East to identify suitable suppliers , negotiate prices to maximise profitability
What will you need?
- Ideally you will need to have experience of product life cycle from conception to delivery
- Experience of identifying gaps the market and act on this
- Need to be the voice of authority on all window furnishing
- The ability to analyse data and sales figures
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects
What's in it for you?
- Working with a market leader
- Working as part of a dedicated team
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Profit share
- Free Parking
Interviews for this role will take place week commencing 2nd April
This role will not be around for long so don't delay apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80677856