Trainer; Maternity FTC (10-12 months); Paying up to £28,000 per annum (pro rata); Based in Preston.
Search Human Resources is currently partnering a leading Preston based organisation to recruit a learning and development professional. This is a fixed term contract paying up to £28,000 plus benefits.
Core duties and responsibilities will include (but will by no means be limited to):
* Identifying training and development needs.
* Assisting with the design and delivery of training activities.
* Creating and maintaining the schedule of training and the delivery of induction programmes.
* To develop and nurture effective working relationships within your business unit.
* Managing and keeping up-to-date training records.
* Training Managers and Supervisors and putting together bespoke training depending on needs.
The suitable candidate would have gained experience from either a work related environment, graduate or equivalent qualification.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of full cycle training. The client is looking for a proven learning and development professional that has experience in either systems or has the requisite educational background which will allow them to hit the ground running. The ability to train all levels of staff in as broad a capacity as possible is essential
Please note: This is a Fixed Term contract position, please only apply with this in mind. I am keen to hear from candidates who meet the above criteria, so please send your CV via the link if you are interested in this role and meet the relevant specification. If you are a previously registered candidate of Search HR please call 01618358753 to register your interest as opposed to sending your CV through.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80690555