Legal Case Co-ordinator
Legal Case Manager
Based in the City Centre, our client currently requires Legal Case Managers to work within their Tribunals team. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly professional organisation with a talented and committed team. This contract will last until the end of 2018 with possible extension or chance of a permanent post. Candidates must be available to start on Monday 23rd April.
- Preparation and distribution of legal documentation and co-ordinating pre-hearing activities
- Communicating effectively with all interested parties and dealing with both internal and external queries
- Co-ordinating hearing follow-up actions, updating internal databases and providing digital transcripts where required
- Day to day involvement in the scheduling of hearings
- Working closely with legal team to ensure all required documentation is available to tribunal members within defined timescales
- Project work which may include the implementation and management of change
- Supporting and assisting in the preparation of management information
- Providing general administrative and project support
Experience / Skills
Candidates for this role will have previous experience within a legal/ tribunals / trials environment. Project administration / co-ordination experience would be highly advantageous. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role as are strong IT skills.
This role requires candidates to be highly organised as you will be dealing with a large caseload and a high volume of documents, the ability to multi-task is also essential. Confidentiality and discretion are of the utmost importance in this role.
As this is a senior level role, previous supervisory experience would be highly desirable.
Hours of work - Monday- Friday - 9.00am-5.00pm
Hourly rate - £13 per hour
Duration - Until end of 2018 (possible extension / perm opportunity for right candidate)
Interview dates - 12th and 13th April2018 - candidates must be available to interview on these dates
Closing date - 3rd April 2018
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or for any queries, call the branch on 0161 832 7600.
If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We regret that we are unable to provide individual feedback on applications. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80694021