Digital Marketing Apprentice
WordPress powers nearly 27% of all websites Learn more about WordPress with a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship with Baltic Training!
Baltic Training and Family Funeral Care are working together to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their office based in Bury.
Family Funeral Care established in 2012 specialise in dealing with the sensitive matter of funeral planning. Working with individuals and loved ones to ensure peace of mind that everything is taken care of by some of the best industry professionals. Family Funeral Care are now seeking a mature, sensitive individual with knowledge of Google AdWords and experience of blog writing to join their Marketing Team.
During the apprenticeship you will work closely with the Operations Director who will support and mentor you in the following duties:
- Updating the company's social media sites including LinkedIn
- Content writing including creating blog using WordPress
- Working with marketing activates including SEO and google AdWords
- Working on Email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
- Creating and implementing Marketing campaigns/strategy's
Training To Be Provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Experience creating a blog
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using WordPress
- Hardworking and mature
- Understanding of SEO and Google AdWords
- Positive mind-set
- basic understanding of coding
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience using LinkedIn
- A strong team ethic
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- At least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
The future is bright
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available in this fast growing agency.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £150.00 Per Week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week) 10.00AM - 6.00PM
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Location and travel
This role is located in Bury near Openshaw Park and is easily accessible via a whole range of public transport including the number 471, 163 and 512 bus and there is a free onsite car park for those who drive.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! When we receive your application, the Recruitment Consultant for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand you knowledge with the links provided!
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80680100