Digital Marketing Apprentice
Would you like to part of a fast evolving industry? How about a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship with Baltic Training!
Baltic Training and Mastermind Principles are excited to be recruiting a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their talented team in Birmingham City Centre.
Founded in 2009 by famous entrepreneur Simon Zutshi, Mastermind Principles have taught thousands of people how to become successful property investors! As well as being a popular property investment training company Mastermind principles also successfully run 2 other business, the CrowdProperty and The Property Investors Network. Due to their continued success they are keen to grow their team with an enthusiastic team player with a keen interest in social media and digital marketing to bring fresh ideas to the table.
During the apprenticeship you will work closely with 3 members of the marketing team who will support and mentor you in the following duties:
- Administration duties including answering the telephone, working with spreadsheets and creating reports
- Updating the company's Social Media Platforms and pages
- Content Writing including creating/publishing blogs and articles
- Assisting with graphic design work and also producing video content
- Working and researching on website designs, layouts and functionality
- Working with marketing activities including SEO, PPC and analytics
Training To Be Provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Proactive and Self Motivated
- Creative and passionate
- Excellent English and Communication skills
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Passion for learning
- Confident user of social media
- IT literate
- Experience coding
- Experience with graphic design
- Experience creating a blog
- Passion for Social Media and Digital Marketing
- At least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
The future is bright
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available in this fast growing agency.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £159.00 Per Week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week) 9.00AM - 5.00PM
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Location and travel
This role is located at Mastermind Principles Ltd offices on Hagley Road, Birmingham and is easily accessible via public transport including the 9, 120, 126, 128, 129, 140 bus's and the nearest train station is Fiveways, a short 10-15 minute walk away. There is also On-site car parking is available for £50/month if required for those who drive.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! When we receive your application, the Recruitment Consultant for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand you knowledge with the links provided!
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80679764