Trainee recruitment - sustainability
Trainee recruitment; emerging green-energy markets. Join as a trainee recruitment consultant and kick start your recruitment career placing mid-senior professionals across the booming industry of power generation, renewable energy, energy efficiency and clean energy technology. As a trainee recruitment consultant you would be recruiting for a variety of clients ranging from major operators to SME's across 50 countries; a truly global opportunity that gives trainee recruitment consultants the chance to both recruit + travel internationally. You will be joining an extremely social environment; drinks with the trainee recruitment team are a regular occurrence, and you could be part of some incredible incentive trips abroad, not to mention some legendary Christmas parties!
With a big focus on learning & development you will be provided with a bespoke training programme based on your own targets and aspirations. You will be working alongside tangible examples of success to inspire you - their top billers billing £500k - £1million! This firm undoubtedly gives you a fantastic infrastructure and environment to push you to deliver your best.
- Self-starter/pro-active attitude
- Great communication skills to engage in technical, high-level conversations. You have to be able to understand the role in order to pitch it accordingly.
- Passion for self-development, training will be on hand but you must want to soak it up.
- Ability to find, source and engage with top level candidates
- IT proficient
- Money motivation - must be driven to close the high value deals early on and secure your spot as a top biller within a business
- Confidence is a must as you will be joining a very social team
- Strong degree or a 'Graduate-calibre' 2nd jobber
- Work rate and energy-levels must be second-to-none
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to become a trainee recruitment consultant in the city of London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80687370