Digital Marketing Administrator - Mandarin Chinese Speaking
My client based just outside of Wrexham is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Administrator.
This role requires a bilingual candidate who can speak Mandarin confidently, has knowledge of Chinese Social Media and is passionate about progression.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm
About the role:
- Create and post social media/web content
- Assist in growing communities across web and all social media platforms
- Engage in dialogues and answer any questions where necessary
- Create visual assets for web and social platforms
- Design and deliver visual posts
- Provide regular activity reports ensuring performance of quality control of web and social media content
- Identifying reactive and proactive content appropriate for accounts
- Experience of successfully growing and developing social media communities
- Strong knowledge/hands on experience of all social media platforms including Weibo, Wechat, Youku, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
- Passionate about web and social media, enjoy keeping up to date with the latest platforms, updates and trends
- Self motivated, logical thinker and a quick learner, strong initiative and excellent communication
- Ability to write clearly and concisely as well as good grammar/spelling in both English and Mandarin
- Be creative and confident in coming up with new campaign ideas/social media content across multiple platforms
- Compiling weekly, monthly and end of campaign reports with results, learning and insights
- Ability to film and edit HD video content would be a great advantage also
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80681537