Marketing Services Executive
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 72 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Are you a creative individual with over 2 years experience within a Marketing environment?
Do you have an appropriate Marketing degree or professional qualification?
If so, a great opportunity has arisen in our Central Support Office in Newcastle upon Tyne for a Marketing Services Executive!
As a Marketing Services Executiuve, you'll be developing and implementing marketing activity for our parks and supporting parks to deliver their targets and overall business goals
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working as a core member of the marketing services team and the wider marketing team to drive holiday sales targets and retail targets.
- Supporting our brand across all signage including 72 parks and continuously support parks with any signage requests.
- Supporting internal departments with any marketing requests to ensure effective, on brand communications – this can be across a range of media including print and online.
- Managing the internal company magazine alongside the Employee Engagement team.
- Assisting with any other marketing activities required by the Marketing Services Manager.
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting continuous intelligence including industry trends and competitor activity.
- Maintaining knowledge and awareness of the company health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring safe working practices are maintained at all times.
The successful person will have:
- An appropriate degree or professional qualification or proven experience in a busy marketing department.
- Experience of leisure or travel industry.
- Knowledge of effective POS.
- Some knowledge/experience of signage (entrance/way finding).
- A keen eye for design and ability to create artwork that’s on brand and meets objectives.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and proof reading skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects at any one time.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Passionate and caring about improving customer experiences.
A driving licence is essential for this role as UK travel is required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80665560