Excellent opportunity to join an award winning, rapidly growing business in York. You will join a successful and friendly marketing team and be led by a people person manager. The team is strong, and we are seeking a friendly, self-motivated Marketing Assistant who is a team-player with strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
What does the role entail?
PR + Social Media
- Manage the company blog to ensure regular content is posted - upload to authors LinkedIn, share via email throughout firm, set up tweet schedule
- Maintain an effective social media strategy
- Management of photo shoots for press purposes including liaising with photographers, clients, staff and PR agency to ensure an accurate brief and a news worthy result
- Taxing Times articles - liaison with Yorkshire Post and respective Tax Team to ensure articles are received on time, edited where appropriate and then shared across social media once they have appeared in the Post
- Organising and updating brochures, promotional merchandising, newsletters for both content and brand consistency
- Managing dinners for client entertainment; booking tables, coordinating diaries, issuing & managing invitations
- Managing seminars; liaison with respective staff re presentations; using CRM system to manage invitations & responses; coordinate attendees & materials with 3rd party if appropriate; preparation of all event material (badges, flyers etc), load details onto website & manage social media activity about it
- Use CRM system to monitor all event activity including attendees and opportunities which come out from it
What are we looking for?
- Ideally 12 months experience in a marketing environment
- Copy writing skills
- Experience in and knowledge of current SEO/PPC practices would be highly valuable
- Good knowledge of CRM systems - we use Workbooks
- Use of Email Communication systems
- Understanding of and experience in basic HTML
- Competent in the use of Adobe packages + InDesign
- Knowledge of effective B2B social media strategies
- Builds rapport with existing clients to cement relationships for the good of the company
For more information please click APPLY
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80677527