Our client is looking for an Training Administrator to join them
Based in Tadworth, Surrey. On a 9 Month Contract. Offering up to £14.21ph
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company who offer a collaborative and friendly working environment.
About the Training Administrator:
Responsible for administrative tasks and coordination of document approval processes for the Company UK Quality Management System (QMS), including management of procedures and training assignments; and promotional compliance activities as required.
Key duties of the Training Administrator include:
- Provides administrative support to the Medical Quality Oversight department for all aspects of document management
- Maintain internal tracking logs of documentation and training assignments
- Plan, organise and prioritise own work on a daily basis to meet deadlines and plan ahead to meet upcoming / cyclical deadlines
- Processes documentation including uploading to various electronic systems
- Performs quality checks of process steps to ensure data in global systems is correct
- Manages the assignment of Medical-compliance related training to individuals using the global electronic training system
- Participate in, and sometimes lead, ad hoc projects initiated by the manager, to assist the effectiveness of the team
Required skills for the Training Administrator:
Knowledge and understanding of document management in a regulated environment
Good organisational and communication skills
Ability to work to tight timescales and prioritise own work
Knowledge and understanding of Quality systems, processes, audits, and inspections
Desired technical and behavioural skills:
Previous experience of overseeing document management and training processes
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 0808 168 1474 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80683756