PPC & Campaign Marketing Specialist
Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for an experienced PPC Specialist for this new PPC & Campaign Marketing Specialist role for their client based in Cambridge.
Overview: The PPC and Campaign Specialist will be a challenging position that will be responsible for the day-to-day overview and optimisation of paid search and social media campaigns across all the firms Digital brands, in line with marketing and business objectives. The post holder will report to the Head of Channel Development. In addition they will work closely with the Head of Content in leading on SEO for the brands, ensuring content is found and driving growth and engagement with that content across all channels. They will be part of the wider marketing team and Inside Sales Team.
The company are looking for an experienced PPC (Pay-per-click) professional be based in their head quarters in Cambridge. This area of the business has always been run by an outsourced agency, they are now bringing this area of the business inhouse, hence a PPC specialist is required.
Main Responsibilities: -PPC & Campaign Marketing Specialist
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives
of each brand. - To be responsible for the day to day creation, execution, and optimisation of all paid search campaigns in
line with marketing and business objectives. - Build, monitor and optimise landing pages in Hubspot. - To create social media paid campaigns on designated channels such as: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram etc. - To ensure that campaigns and assets are on-brand and considered as part of the wider content strategy through regular dialogue with the Head of Content.
- To use a variety of tools to compile and draw insight from both sector-specific and generic industry data in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of each campaign.
- To measure and analyse the effectiveness of the campaigns and achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other key performance indicators agreed with the Head of Channel Development.
- To gather regular feedback from the Inside Sales Team on the lead quality and implement campaign improvements.
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- To create weekly reporting on campaign performance.
- To ensure knowledge of the digital marketing industry and SEO practices is kept up to date and relevant.
- To make informed brand advertising recommendations, ranking strategies and create strategy documents.
- To work with the Head of Content on ranking strategies and the planning and optimisation of content that results in discovery of the brands' sites and content in search engines.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research and the defining of target keywords.
- To manage, track and report SEO and content KPIs for the Head of Content.
- Work with the Head of Content on best SEO practices and the optimisation of all digital content and serve a liaison between various departments.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the status of the post, as deemed necessary by the Head of Channel Development or The Head of Content.
Experience Required:-PPC & Campaign Marketing Specialist
- A deep knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics: keyword research, ad copy creation, landing page optimisation, A/B testing, campaign building, remarketing and reporting.
- Proven knowledge and experience of SEO management, keyword research and content marketing. - Experience with social media advertising.
- An understanding of digital marketing channels Experience and understanding of the education sector (desirable).
PPC & Campaign Specialist
- Experience of working with analytical software including Google Analytics.
- Experience with website optimisation and SEO tools.
- Clear, concise ability to communicate, both verbally and written.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to produce high quality written reports.
This will be a full time permanent PPC & Campaign Marketing Specialist role. The salary will be ranging from £30,000 - £35,000 DOE PA + company benefits.
If this PPC & Campaign Marketing Specialist position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters
'Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!'
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
PPC, Price-per-click, Price per click, Google Adwords, Campaign, Marketing, Digital, Analytics, Graduate, SEO, Social media
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80683368