TVH Marketing Solutions are now seeking to secure the services of a SEO Executive to join our clients’ who are a SEO specialist services firm based in the Berkshire area.
The SEO Executive should be passionate about SEO and be open to wanting to work in a non-traditional office environment, with the idea of helping to expand a small yet dynamic and ambitious business. They are seeking to expand not only themselves but also your experience and skill set.
You must have experience in an SEO role or within an SEO, design, web or marketing agency, having optimised at least 2 websites either yourself or as part of a team.
You will be responsible for SEO projects early on and although training will be provided where required, you need to understand your H1, LI and META tags along with canonical rels.
Based in our dedicated studio building with its own facilities and own access, you should live within the Berkshire area or within an easily commutable distance
· Devise and deliver SEO, running campaigns from the ground up, while understanding the importance of getting keyword research right
· Create analytical reports to understand the ongoing health of our websites and identify opportunities for improvement
· Input into the overall content of sites
· Represent the business at a weekly breakfast networking meeting (after a settling-in period)
· Help to deliver the growth strategy for the business
Key skill requirements
· At least one year’s experience in the industry, ideally two, resulting in a strong technical understanding of websites, CMS platforms and eCommerce
· Previous experience with Google Analytics
· In-depth knowledge of plug-ins: ‘Yoast’ is second nature to you, as is ‘All In One SEO’, but you have your own opinions of them both
· Basic web development experience, primarily in WordPress
· Good understanding of CSS and HTML
· Very good English writing abilities
· Ability to recognise and adapt language to fit different audiences
· A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
· Positive, conscientious and highly self-motivated with a passion for helping sites to rank no. 1 on Google – and just a touch of competitiveness!
· Excellent organisational skills
Desired but not essential
· Ability to code and create WordPress sites using templates
· A love of music, IT and tech!
· 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
· Childcare Vouchers, TechSave (save up to 35% on IT equipment), plus a wide range of discounts and ways to save money
· £20,000 – £25,000, depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80678061