- Working for a leading training organisation
- Fast growing business
- Leading the marketing function for the business
- Lead the marketing strategy, build brand awareness and generate marketing qualified leads
- People management of two marketing executives
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a leading media, events, publishing, and training organisation. The Marketing Manager is responsible for executing multi-channel campaigns to drive attendance to professional training events and conferences. The successful candidate will be expected to manage the campaign strategy. There are two marketing executives that will support the campaign execution, but this is a hands-on marketing role and will require someone to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. The company have recently integrated marketing automation technology to support on-going campaign strategy and nurture of their customers. Responsibilities of this role will also include looking at persona development to create targeted campaigns across the full marketing mix (email, social, advertising, SEO/PPC). You will be an ambitious marketer, happy to work autonomously and manage all aspects of the marketing campaigns.
- Planning and implementing innovative campaigns to drive attendance to leading professional training courses
- Managing and mentoring at least two Marketing Executives
- Supporting tactical execution of multi-channel campaigns across email, social media, SEO and website
- Liaising and working alongside external agencies manage PPC campaigns
- Managing and executing insight campaigns to better understand the customer
- Using analytics and data to maximise user growth and engagement
- Looking at sales objectives to create lead and demand generation campaigns
- Creating sales collateral, media packs and sales support materials
- Relevant experience in a commercial marketing environment
- End-to-end B2B campaign experience
- Lead generation/demand generation experience
- Experience working alongside sales to create marketing plans
- Good broad knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Strong hands-on experience executing email campaigns
- Knowledge of database and analytics
- Management experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Global training provider with their head office here in London. The Marketing Manager will own the marketing strategy for a series of world renowned professional training brands. They are looking for someone who will be cool under pressure and provide new ideas that will help the business go from strength to strength.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-45,000
- Strong Bonus
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in brilliant offices in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80669686