Shopper Marketing Executive
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation; our clients are currently looking for a Shopper Marketing Executive based at our client's prestigious facility in Leatherhead. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 9 months, working a 36.25 hour week, paying up to £37,050 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
The core purpose of this role is to build collaborative shopper marketing plans with Boots, which have the Boots Customer at the heart and deliver on both our clients and Boots joint objectives. This role will look after both retailer led initiatives, such as Boots events and the role our Personal Care brands play within these, as well as big brand led initiatives that are differentiated for Boots and their customer. These activations will push the boundaries and challenge the norm, providing Unilever with a key point of differentiation vs our competitors and helping us disproportionately win with Boots.
The successful candidate will have the ability to forge and lead meaningful relationships directly with Boots, as well as internally with key contacts such as the Boots commercial team, the Personal Care brand and category management team, key agency partners as well as the wider Shopper Marketing team. The right candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a creative spark who can demonstrate a passion for putting the shopper at the heart of decisions and delivering
Responsibilities The scope and main responsibilities of this role.
Collaborate directly with Boots on retailer led initiatives
- Build and lead relationships directly with Boots.
- Work with key contacts to use our Personal Care brands to support Boots with key marketing initiatives and events.
- Collaborate with Boots on annual event calendar to plan and execute on opportunities.
- Proactively share opportunities and ideas with Boots on how we can support through Boots led initiatives.
Work with Boots commercial team and other internal partners to help realise opportunities instore and online
Craft and deliver Brand differentiated campaigns with Boots
- Develop and land truly differentiated brand activations within Boots. This will only be on the biggest activations that deliver something different for Boots and their shopper. They will be activations that are not in the rest of the market and have the Boots shopper at the heart.
Inspire Boots contacts to realise brand differentiated campaigns instore and on digital.
Be the voice of the Boots Customer/Shopper within the Personal Care Category
- Be the voice of the Boots shopper to internal partners and harness this knowledge and passion within external meetings.
Drive Shopper Marketing Return on Investment
- Track and evaluate activations and ensure that learnings are shared internally and where relevant, externally.
Use this knowledge to continually improve and drive results for both Unilever and Boots.
Support the visibility arm of the shopper marketing team
- Use Personal Care and Boots expertise to support the visibility team within shopper marketing when needed.
Be the face of the visibility team's work to Boots and feedback where relevant to ensure Boots objectives are being fully met.
- Ensure campaigns are run to budget.
- Will be required to pitch for incremental budget on occasion, so will need basic understanding of business cases and finance for CD.
Responsible for forecasting and purchase order raising of Retailer Led and Brand Differentiated projects for Boots Personal Care.
- Marketing Experience
- Shopper Marketing/Trade Marketing experience
- Customer Management experience
- Customer facing experience
- Retailer experience
- Strategic mind-set
- Ideally 2 years' experience in shopper marketing
- Must be a strong team-player, able to multi-task efficiently and have good people influencing skills
We regret that due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each individual applicant. You will be contacted only if you have been shortlisted. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days from your date of application, please assume you have been unsuccessful. Please keep checking the Manpower website for our latest vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80667180