Teaching Assistant Apprentice
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within the education department whilst working towards Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 2. This role will include a variety of roles and also help and support with learning activities. If you have a passion for this role and are keen to earn this role is perfect for you!My client caters for children in Reception, KS1, KS2, KS3 & KS4. They are Maths, English, Chemistry and Science Tutors in Salford, Moston and Greater Manchester.They offer all children a safe, fun and relaxed environment where they can study, play and learn new skills. They provide one to one tuition using the school curriculum and work with children one to one or in small groups. They help children learn new skills and develop their natural interests. Apart from homework and studying, children are exposed to other activities such as dancing, singing, cooking, storytelling, drama, leading discussions and more.Main Duties:
- Good positive attitude.
- Comfortable with children age 4 – 11years.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- A good level of Maths and English.
- Permanent position for the right candidate.
Training to be provided
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 2
- Monday-Friday various hours 1pm -6pm and 8am -6pm in school holidays.
- Total hours per week: 30.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 12 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- 19 Mar 2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80668997