Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst
**DIGITAL MARKETING & SEO ANALYST**
Our client, a specialist insurer is looking to recruit a new DIGITAL MARKETING & SEO ANALYST to their busy centre in York. The company are seeing massive business growth and have just rebranded so this an exciting time to join. A genuinely rare opening, offering a superb salary and benefits packages and exceptional working environment.
YOUR NEW JOB...
This role requires someone who is a technical SEO specialist, and who has a proven track record managing SEO campaigns independently or as the main analyst and technical point of contact. This role requires someone who understands the power of organic rankings to business goals by comprehending the bigger picture.
The successful candidate for the role will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Manage SEO position and improve SEO status for company websites.
• Create advanced SEO strategies: evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
• To carry annual SEO audit for company’s websites on a regular scheduled basis
• Reporting - Campaign wrap-ups about traffic, link, ranking and revenue analysis/ Calculation of ROI.
• Implementation, monitoring and report of Google Analytics performance.
• Optimising existing PPC campaigns (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and subsequent monitoring and analysis of each of these campaigns.
• Research and analyse competitor advertising links and PPC campaigns.
• Sitemaps building.
• Effective use of Meta information and mark ups.
• Production of high quality backlinks due to the creation of genuine and engaging content generated from in-house or from external locations.
• Assisting with campaigns by means of geographical targeting search.
• Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, etc).
• Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
• Keep track of any SEO developments, industry changes and tools to bring the most up-to-date SEO service to the company.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience
• Relevant experience in the digital/Internet marketplace.
• Proven track record of continually improving the SEO strategy and delivering results for high volume business sites and viable product/service lines.
• In-depth technical knowledge of SEO techniques and Google AdWords management.
• Experience of working within a team developing and redesigning websites.
• Experience of risk managing an existing SEO position and understanding of complex SEO solutions.
• Experience of monitoring and analysing various PPC campaigns.
WHATS ON OFFER…
£30K Salary, Working hours 8.30am - 5pm with a good benefits package!!!
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80695514