Year 4 Teacher
This warm and welcoming 3 form entry primary school rated as 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features at OFSTED are seeing a Year 4 teacher for a September start.
The school is located in the heart of Brent and boasts up-to-date modern facilities and large colourful classrooms.
The role will require you to:
- To support and lead the KS2 team to promote effective teaching and learning for pupils in all areas of the curriculum;
- To lead the implementation of school assessment policy, tracking progress and achievement across the key stage for which you are accountable;
- To carry out the professional duties of a Class Teacher;
- To lead and manage two curriculum areas, including one core, across all key stages and to work with staff to maintain high standards in those subjects for which you are responsible;
- To work in partnership with the Head Teacher to create an achievement culture where all children receive high quality education and staff are encouraged to build on their previous best.
- Class Teacher, being an exemplar of good practice in terms of own classroom teaching and organisation;
- To have a responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children you have responsibility for or come into contact with;
- Subject Leader for a Core Subject. Developing policy and leading the work of colleagues in this subject in order to promote effective teaching and learning for pupils;
- Subject Leader for a Foundation Subject. Developing policy and leading the work of colleagues in this subject in order to promote effective teaching and learning for pupils;
- To work with and support subject leaders and use their subject knowledge to enhance the quality of teaching and learning across the key stage;
- To work with the Key Stage 2 Assessment Co-ordinator to lead implementation of school's assessment policy;
- To meet with members of Key Stage 2 and ensure curriculum coverage, continuity and progression.
- Achievement and progress is good and a significant proportion of our pupils make better than expected progress from their starting points.
- All teaching is of a consistently good to outstanding standard, being well focused on pupils' needs and providing challenge for all abilities.
- Pupils have a good awareness of, and respect for diversity. Staff have created an inclusive, positive and caring climate for learning where each pupil is treated as an individual.
- Good quality provision for spiritual, moral, social and cultural development promotes pupils' high self-esteem and confidence, which is reflected in their good behaviour in lessons and around the school.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant qualifications then please send your up to date CV to Ruby at REESON Education!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80717407