MET Technician / Mechanic
MET Technician / Mechanic required by long established Accident Repair Company based in Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk offering excellent Salary and revised bonus scheme.
East Bilney Coachworks Ltd is an award winning, family owned business operating out of Six specialist accident repair centres, employing around 180 people across Norfolk.
The Company continues to invest in Training and Technology to ensure it remains at the forefront of an ever changing industry.
With continued growth and ever increasing work levels, we are recruiting the following full time, permanent positions:
Business overview - MET Technician / Mechanic:
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced MET Technician / Mechanic to join a dynamic and expanding Bodyshop.
- Opportunity to work with a well-established and highly respected company within the industry.
- PAS125 / BSI Kitemark accredited.
- Always very busy, with consistent work levels from our many Insurance and Manufacturer approvals.
- Modern & Clean premises, with a friendly working environment.
- Recently revised and improved pay and bonus scheme.
Role overview - MET Technician / Mechanic:
- Be a time served and experienced MET Technician / Mechanic
- Be able to work to a very high and consistent standard
- Take pride in all aspects of your work, especially the finished job.
- Demonstrate competence and efficiency in all aspects of Bodyshop MET Work.
- Work well within an established and successful team
- An MET or Technician qualification (ATA or NVQ 3) would be an advantage, although this is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the regions premier employers, in return for your skills and experience, we are offering an excellent package within a superb working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80718695