Financial Services Administrator
We currently have a vacancy available for a full time Office Administrator. The successful candidate will act as the initial point of contact for client queries as well as liaising with product providers and covering all aspects within the general office administration to ensure a first class service is provided to internal and external parties.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable by the company.
- Obtaining portfolio valuation reports (information obtained from websites and phone calls and then presented in a spreadsheet)
- Preparation of standard and ad-hoc letters
- Photocopying, scanning, filing, dealing with post and office supplies
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where appropriate
- Liaising with providers e.g. Aviva, Standard Life and clients regarding their policies etc.
Experience & Skills:
The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads. Excellent organisational abilities are a must.
- Team player. Someone who is flexible about helping out other parts of the company
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Attention to detail, excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communications skill including written and telephone
- Someone who can think on their feet and make good decisions
- A knowledge of Adviser Office, and Financial Services experience would be an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
- Marlborough, Wiltshire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80717040