Domestic Gas Engineer
Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for a leading Heating company that work in partnership with many social housing clients covering the East of England.
They are looking for qualified Gas Engineers to carry out domestic gas servicing and breakdown.
- Competitive basic salary plus engineers are paid additionally for each completed service or repair, offering great earning potential!
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, with a lot of additional overtime available thereafter
- Call out rota 1 week in every 7 or 8 weeks, Engineers are paid additionally per day plus time and a half door to door during standby.
- All local work to the Engineers area
- Fantastic Access rates
- Van, fuel, uniform, tools, PDA/tablet. Mobile, all provided
- 22 days annual holiday + 8 days Bank Holidays, contributory pension and other company benefits
Candidates must hold the relevant ACS qualifications CCN1, CENWAT1, HTR1, CKR1, CPA1.
If you are interested in finding out more or know anyone who may be interested in this role, please give the Energy team a call on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80716648