EMEA Financial Controller
All applicants for this position must be able to demonstrate:
- Significant International including European & US finance and accounting skills. Any European language skills will be looked upon favourably
- Significant all-round finance experience including in-depth: budgeting, accounting, controlling, partnering and reporting skills.
My client operates a global matrix structure with multiple subsidiaries spread across EMEA and support and operations functions based in the UK. They are a global Manufacturing/Engineering Group with a significant history.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of the accounting functions for all EMEA subsidiaries including process responsibility for invoicing and payments across the region
- Business support to the EMEA Sales Director and the EMEA Operations Director, including cost optimisation, profitability analysis, pricing, financial business steering and financial support for decision making.
- Development and reporting of EMEA business KPIs
- Management of outsourced services and relationship with external bookkeeping partners
- Management and development small accounting team in the UK
- Budgeting for the entire EMEA region
- Oversight of the quarterly and annual financial close process and related reports
- SME contact for local national tax and regulatory authorities in coordination with local outsourcing partners
- Review, develop and implement process improvements related to accounting procedures and controls
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
The successful candidate will be a chartered accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) and be able to demonstrate significant financial leadership experience across international jurisdictions.
Whilst not a pre-requisite, fluency in a second language will be a significant benefit.
c.£80,000 salary + significant benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80714418