Group Financial Accounting Manager
Adjacency are recruiting for a newly created role of Group Financial Accounting Manager with one of Gloucestershire’s fasting growing organisations. This multi award winning business continue to invest in technology and people and they put their customers at the heart of everything they do. The role is based in Cheltenham and comes with a salary of £50,000 to £55,000 plus a range of benefits.
In this newly created role you will have two direct reports and will have full responsibility for the production of financial and management accounts.
Key deliverable of this role are;
- Timely and accurate reporting in line with group deadlines and requirements.
- Managing month end reporting according to the agreed timetable.
- Analysing and advising on accounting issues and ensuring you are up to date with Accounting Developments in order to support the business with interpretation UK GAAP, IFRS and VAT.
- Preparation of UK GAAP statutory annual report and financial statements for multiple UK entities.
- Production of balance sheet reconciliations, incomes statements and cash reconciliations.
- Supporting the preparation of government corporation tax and government statutory returns via provision of financial information to colleagues.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvements to process and controls.
- Ad hoc finance projects and financial integration of newly acquired businesses.
Suitable candidates for this role will be:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Have statutory reporting experience and knowledge of UK GAAP desirable
- Used to working in a fast paced environment with the confidence to make decisions, challenge assumptions and engage/communicate with the wider finance and business community
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80717068