Automatic Door Engineer
Job Title: Automatic Door Engineer
Location: All parts of Scotland
Salary: Competitive Plus Company van and Mobile Phone
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Our client is passionate about quality and innovation. They believe in people; putting heir customers and employees first in everything they do.
As a successful growing business our client gives their employees the platform to take responsibility and be themselves in an exciting, diverse, market leading arena.
- Are you passionate about having ownership and making a difference?
- Are you eager to learn and grow with the business?
- Do you think outside of the box and enjoy overcoming challenges with a strong team spirit?
Our clientis currently recruiting for experienced Automatic Door service engineers to join a highly motivated and experienced team to cover automatic work throughout the Scotland Region.
The Automatic Door Engineer Position:
As an Automatic Engineer, reporting to the Regional General Manager Scotland, you will be responsible for installing, servicing, maintaining and repairing automatic doors. The position requires you to work closely with your team as well as liaising with other departments throughout the company, ensuring that you carry out a dynamic risk assessment for every site minimising all potential risks to yourself and others. You will also be diagnosing and quantifying repairs or upgrades and providing pricing accordingly. You will also be expected to participate in the out of hours call out and standby rota.
Automatic Door Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Computer literate
- Previous experience with Automatic door systems
- Previous experience with gates and barriers
- Previous experience with Industrial door systems
- Relevant CSCS card
- Customer service experience
Automatic Door Engineer Benefits Include:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company van & mobile phone
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years' service
Our client is renowned for its innovative door drive systems and overall solutions for use in-door, gate and folding-wall systems. Our clients employees are at the centre of their operations and our clients values run through the company in everything they do: They believe in ensuring their employees receive the very best in training and development to deliver an exceptional standard of customer service. They offer an inclusive and welcoming culture where teamwork, continuous development and empowerment are the pillars that support our clients success.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this Automatic Door Engineer vacancy then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80708642