Accounts Payable Clerk
A Medium sized Education Company based in Central London is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their vibrant, growing and fast paced team. You will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager and will be confident, professional and efficient.
* Processing and inputting a high volume of invoices.
* Void Cheques or BACS payments on the system.
* Preparing payment runs.
* Assist the Payable Manager in the preparation of month end reports.
* Regular bank reconciliations.
* File and prepare payment packages.
* Implement new procedures, where relevant, to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Setting up new supplier accounts.
* Regular review and reporting of aged credit.
* Monitor and ensure all invoices are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
* Ensure prompt payments of all invoices in accordance with financial regulations.
* Ensure all BACs and cheques runs are completed on time and properly authorised.
* Provide training to the payments team on systems and payments processes.
* Ad hoc duties as required.
* Experience within a similar role.
* Strong Microsoft Excel and Word ability.
* Confident and outgoing.
* Able to implement procedures to maximise efficiency.
* Able to work within a team
You will be working for an established, professional company that can offer good pay, a strong benefits package and good internal progression opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80714960