Nodejs Developer Investment Management Company
Our client are looking for a talented, innovative, developer to join a London based investment management company! A business that is that is challenging the traditional investment models and disrupting the retail investment market this is the ideal opportunity for anyone who wants to develop market leading apps from the ground up!
If you want to be part of an exciting team orientated environment that puts the needs of their clients first then this could be the role for you!
Node.js Developer – The Candidate:Our client are now looking for an experienced and motivated Node.js developer to join our team and work on large-scale apps that will serve thousands of customers.
- 3 years’ experience developing rich, large-scale applications
- 2 years’ experience of hands-on development using Node.js.
- Familiar with software lifecycle and development methodologies (Agile, Scrum etc.)
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases
- Have also used and had experience with Git, Git Flow, AWS and Heroku
Ideally, you will also have experience with Angular2+ / Vue.js / ReactJS / equivalent and with HTML / CSS3. You are also self-motivated, curious and committed to learning and developing your understanding and knowledge of app development.
Node.js Developer – The Role:Working with an innovative and forward-thinking team your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability and best-in-class applications
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code in backend technologies (mainly Node.js and Python)
- Integrating data storage solutions ensuring security and data protection are the top priority
In return, we offer continued training and development so that you can grow as our business grows and you will also work closely with senior management, providing excellent exposure and the ability to learn from experienced team members. On top of all this, our client offer a very competitive salary and benefits package, an office in the heart of London and the opportunity to be part of the team that is changing the way people invest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80703275