To £40,000 + bonus + competitive package
Manufacturing / Off Highway
12 month Fixed Term Contract
This position sits in a critical area, evaluating and analysing the finances of Commercial & Sales department which feeds into a >£1billion revenue business unit:
- Provide financial support relating to large commercial deals.
- Business partner with Product Development, Commercial, and Sales colleagues.
- Forecast P&L and Balance Sheet data for Strategy and New Product long-term-plans.
- Analysis of sales & revenue against forecasts.
This opportunity is ideal for a Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant to continue their development in a professional blue-chip environment. To be successful you will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent commercial awareness and be able to partner with multiple stakeholders to assess the viability of high value deals.
- Have gained experience in the manufacturing or engineering sectors, ideally with a large organisation.
- Possess advanced Excel skills.
- Either possess, or be working towards, a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a large manufacturer and supplier of components to off-highway vehicles and heavy machinery. They now seek a capable and dynamic finance professional to work in a commercially focussed business area.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80712389