Senior PHP Developer
Due to the wide variety of projects (e-com, mobile, intranets, social) this agency is working on a real passion for open source technology is a must with new tech ideas, methodologies or ways of working actively nurtured and integrated into live projects in an inclusive autonomous environment.
Flexibility with working hours is offered with a work from home arrangement for 1 to 2 days week available (the rest of the week will be in the office so this Developer must live in a realistic commutable distance from Leeds city centre).
This Senior PHP Developer should have most of the following:
- Extensive PHP development experience developing large scale web applications
- Strong knowledge of MVC frameworks - Laravel, Symfony etc
- SQL Server knowledge
- Proven experience working with in an agile working environment
- Any previous experience working within an agency would be a big plus but is not essential
Alongside a fantastic working environment this company will reward you with some great benefits including:
- Starting salary of up to £40,000 - £45,000
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Remote working for up to 2 days a week
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private pension scheme
- Personal development scheme and allowances
- Personal bonus scheme
- Monthly social's
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
So if you are a Senior PHP Developer based near Leeds and the above sounds interesting then please click 'APPLY NOW' for further information.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80715390