Ivy Blu are looking for an experienced and passionate Analyst Developer with skills in VB, VB.Net and SQL. The ideal candidate will join a well-established team with over 100 staff based in offices in the East Midlands and London.
The company itself is a vibrant and motivated firm with customer excellence at the heart of their operations and has been voted in the top 1% of companies in the UK by the Land Registry.
Key Responsibilities of an Analyst Developer will include:
- Maintaining and developing 3rd party Case Management System (training provided as a proprietary scripting language is used)
- Provide day to day support for operatives and systems
- Assist with internal hardware set-up
- Help develop and extend existing IT solutions in VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net with SQL Server
Skills required for this Analyst Developer include:
- SQL Server
- HTML & CSS
- Case management systems
- Requirements gathering skills (client facing, documentation both technical and non-technical)
- Business analysis skills and coding skills
Benefits of this Analyst Developer will include:
- Private medical care
- Private Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Child care vouchers
- £50 voucher on birthdays!
- Quarterly prizes available for exceptional performance
If you are interested in discussing this Analyst Developer role then please call Aman on 0333 358 3241
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80707557