Assistant Nursery Manager
Assistant Nursery Room Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees Leeds Headingley.
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Assistant?Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner)?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our?Leeds Headingley Nursery.?You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Leeds Headingley Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Kindercare Headingley Day Nursery and Preschool is proud to be a part of the Treetops Family of nurseries. Our converted primary school premises are situated in secure gated grounds and on the corner of Otley Road and Drummond Avenue. Our residential location offers a wonderful homely feel to our nursery yet we enjoy a great selection of public transport options and road networks for our commuting parents. Bus routes stop on the main Otley Road with services in and around Leeds and Headingley train station, with services on the northern metro line, is approximately 6 minutes by car.
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area?
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare?
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Assistant Nursery Room Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80704458